Don’t take our word for it: see for yourself what campers and parents have to say about their experiences attending (or sending their camper far, far away so that they could attend) the ASC Theatre Camp.
Questions? Start here.
Camper years in your rearview mirror? Time to don your ascot and join the ASC Old Timers’ Society.
7 things to love about ASCTC:
1. My daughter found it thru her acting class and was instantly excited.
2. She was thrilled to do any acting camp, but even more so that it was Shakespeare.
3. Mary Baldwin campus is beautiful, quaint, and a safe environment.
4. It did more than just keep them busy.
5. It was in Virginia, so I could drive there in a few hours.
6. Price was reasonable for all that was included.
This is the best camp and I don’t know what I would do without it. I’ve learned so much about my favorite things, and met some of the most incredible people.